• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Soon to be ex wife went a did it. Pics added (not those kind)

Ran our old joint account into the negatives so far the bank took all of my remaining living money out of my account to pay for her expenditures. Now I have 0.00 dollars to my name. I've been looking for a full time job for 1 year now. Even with a B.S. degree Ive gotten 1 rescinded job offer in that time and countless interviews. The road to homelessness has been slow and painful but Im walking through the door now. Just a rant, because its embarrassing putting these things on facebook, and with no one else to rant to, well.. you all are it. All of y guns have to go pretty much. All of my assets will have to be sold off. Oh, my Dad's response when I asked if I could work for him part time "This is my fault because....."
Bro I feel your pain 100%. My ex wife paid all her debt and drained our joint account while I was in Afghanistan. Took my truck and drove it from Alaska to GA and used the remaining balance to fund a sex romp off tybee island with her brother in law's (mine too at the time) brother. Needless to say, they're both from GA and both moved FAR away when I came back home. Pretty sure a demon was seen riding on my back. She knew north is safer than running across me

My boss said about every ten years he's going to find a woman he hates build a house and give it to her, that way he can save money.

He got married again 2 weeks ago :noidea:

I've got a buddy that has left 3 that way: he say the same thing.

Myself & 1 other knot-head I worked with started counting last year while the Knot-Head #3 was headed to the job we were already on.(the guy above).

I called #4, super knot-head, & between the 4 of us, there have been 16 separate "I Dos", scattered about from S.C. to Texas.

I've only had 2, so y'all do the math.

We said we were going to write a book entitled " What Not To Do, When You Say I Do", but nobody has started.

Bro I feel your pain 100%. My ex wife paid all her debt and drained our joint account while I was in Afghanistan. Took my truck and drove it from Alaska to GA and used the remaining balance to fund a sex romp off tybee island with her brother in law's (mine too at the time) brother. Needless to say, they're both from GA and both moved FAR away when I came back home. Pretty sure a demon was seen riding on my back. She knew north is safer than running across me
Dang man!

We need to start a thread dedicated to these stories....

"Messed up crap that women have done to you over the years"

I've got some good ones I could post, but some of them are so ****ed up that anybody reading them would probably think I was lying! LOL

Ran our old joint account into the negatives so far the bank took all of my remaining living money out of my account to pay for her expenditures. Now I have 0.00 dollars to my name. I've been looking for a full time job for 1 year now. Even with a B.S. degree Ive gotten 1 rescinded job offer in that time and countless interviews. The road to homelessness has been slow and painful but Im walking through the door now. Just a rant, because its embarrassing putting these things on facebook, and with no one else to rant to, well.. you all are it. All of y guns have to go pretty much. All of my assets will have to be sold off. Oh, my Dad's response when I asked if I could work for him part time "This is my fault because....."

What's your degree in and what type of experience do you have?

I've applied for over 100 positions on USA Jobs and gotten qualified on countless. Ive gotten 1 interview off of there.

Hard to get on with the govt until something opens up. Even then, you'll have to compete with a lot of others. Have you tried applying with any state Emergency Management agencies? With hurricane season firing up, there will be some positions opening across the southeast. Lots of turnover in state govt.

I don't know your skill set but the new Yanmar building on 92 by Cabelas is hiring as well as the new warehouse right down the street from there. It's work and it's better than being homeless. Also Toyo tire plant in White was hiring night shift. My 47 year old brother is looking as well. He is just lazy not in the same situation you are in. Sorry about this season you are in.

Back
Top Bottom