• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Soon to be ex wife went a did it. Pics added (not those kind)

Stories like that make me scared of dating ever again. If it were not for kids, I would never remarry.
Man, they're are plenty of crazy chicks out there, but there are some dang good ones out there too.

Me and "Miss BangBang" have been together for over 12 years now and we get along great. I know they say that every couple has fights, but our disagreements have been so few and far between that I honestly can't remember the last one.

If I can find a good woman that is willing to put up with my crazy ass, then there's hope for ANYBODY! lol

Don't get discouraged brother.

Man, they're are plenty of crazy chicks out there, but there are some dang good ones out there too.

Me and "Miss BangBang" have been together for over 12 years now and we get along great. I know they say that every couple has fights, but our disagreements have been so few and far between that I honestly can't remember the last one.

If I can find a good woman that is willing to put up with my crazy ass, then there's hope for ANYBODY! lol

Don't get discouraged brother.

I had an angel for a wife first time around, so I am prepared to never be as happy again.

Married once, YUGE mistake. Been with the same woman now for 17 years. I won't marry again. Separate bank accounts (won't make that mistake again either), retirement accounts, etc. Hang in there, it won't always seem so bleak. I was bankrupt (technically) had to sell all my guns (30 nice ones) took on all the debt, took on the new Mustang payments and insurance (I had a company car, no need for hers but I kept it and paid it off) paid her insurance for a year after the divorce and still thought it was the best deal I'd ever struck in my life. Now I'm looking at a decent retirement, no drama and have a good job with prospects always opening. Do not despair.

Sorry to hear this happened to you mk. Sounds like what happened to a friend of mine. Wife was cheating on him, planning on getting a divorce and started using the money to pay off all her bills. Thing that saved him was he owns a profitable business that she had no control over so he wasn't left broke but thats still lower than low.

I already told my wife I'll never remarry after her. I've been married for 16 years and we just mesh, I dont have the patience or desire to find someone else that will put up with my crap and vice versa.

I had an angel for wife first time around, so I am prepared to never be as happy again.
I can't even imagine what the last year has been like for you, and I know it's easier said than done, but try to keep an open mind.

You never know what the future holds.

Married once, YUGE mistake. Been with the same woman now for 17 years. I won't marry again. Separate bank accounts (won't make that mistake again either), retirement accounts, etc. Hang in there, it won't always seem so bleak. I was bankrupt (technically) had to sell all my guns (30 nice ones) took on all the debt, took on the new Mustang payments and insurance (I had a company car, no need for hers but I kept it and paid it off) paid her insurance for a year after the divorce and still thought it was the best deal I'd ever struck in my life. Now I'm looking at a decent retirement, no drama and have a good job with prospects always opening. Do not despair.
When I was married to my ex we had a joint account. I let her handle paying all the bills and managing the money. We were both working full time, but still ALWAYS ****ING BROKE.

When we split, she got her clothes and her car. I got the house and all the bills that come with it.

I was worried to death that I was gonna lose everything because we had been BARELY scraping by on TWO incomes for several years, and now I had to cover everything with ONE income.

The craziest thing happened though. Not only was I able to cover all the bills with my income, but I had plenty of money left over every month.

Never again will I let ANYBODY else handle my money.

Back
Top Bottom