• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The "Concealed Carry" Challenge...

Ok, here is my two cents. I like you both. Both positive and productive members of this site ....

But the flaw in this plan is;

Since it seems you both want to pull out your Johnsons for a little measurement, won't the whole premise of cc in your pants in fact cause you to show AR's once you open your fly for Johnson measuring moment. So in theory, you oth disqualify by terms????

Did I lose anyone ?

Well i mean its not really about getting arrested...its about pushing down the other guy and running fast than him!
no but really we arn't the first people to come up with this idea, on youtube there is all kinds of videos of people open carrying AR's to prove a point,
and they were never arrested.

good... while yall have all CCPD distracted... i can get away with my plan.

I just know that 6 CCPD cars responded to a car with three 18 year olds and less than 1 oz of weed in my neighborhood last week... i wonder how many yall will get

but seriously... are we good on this? I will be there?

I am 6'0" and 170 lbs, this is going to be difficult. Even though it is legal, I'm not sure it is the smartest move. What is the goal or aim of this excercise? To draw attention? To give antis ammunition for striking this part of the law? I can legally saw my arm off, but I have doubts about the logic behind it.

Interesting. I wonder what would scare folks more? A guy shopping with an AR slung over his back or a guy wearing a trench coat on a 90 degree day, sweating profusely with the outline of an AR on his back. lol

Back
Top Bottom