• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Scientific Dictatorship

strider
"teach a child in the way they should go that they may not depart from it"

Works both ways.....but yes our decisions are ours to own regardless of the past that has directed those steps. We don't have to be apart of such things but many blindly follow.
I encourage all to be their own....some prefer not and fall in line.

Agreed. Ultimately we are responsible for our own decisions or there is no such thing as responsibility.

Remember, we grew up in this system and can now see it for what it is. How did that happen? Did we change our minds? Did an outside force act upon us?

We must let go of the excuses. We are responsible for our own destinies.

Agreed. Ultimately we are responsible for our own decisions or there is no such thing as responsibility.

Remember, we grew up in this system and can now see it for what it is. How did that happen? Did we change our minds? Did an outside force act upon us?

We must let go of the excuses. We are responsible for our own destinies.

I don't think anyone on here is trying to make excuses or put the responsibility of their actions onto anyone else. I don't understand why you keep trying to make this into other subjects that are quite frankly "out of scope" of the real issues.

The truth is that man has figured out how to control the vast majority of people though the use of science. This control does not extend to 100% of people 100% of the time but the methods are time tested and scientifically confirmed. These are the facts. We now live in a world where the number of people who have been duped by the scientific dictatorship is hitting critical mass.

For those who watched the documentary, they might have noticed that dehumanization is common thread throughout. Dehumanization itself it outright discussed in the documentary and is also implied when talking about various human testing and ethical violations. For those who have not been duped by this system to look down at those who have been duped is just a way of cognitively joining in the exact same dehumanization that the entire system of control is predicated upon. I reject this mentality completely and equate it to "the cat being let out of the bag" only to once again be caught by a slightly bigger bag.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom