• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Scientific Dictatorship

grandchessboard

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
2   0
Reaction score
I present to you a film entitled "Human Resources: Social Engineering in the 20th Century"

Topics discussed in the film are:

1. The scientific experiments that have shown that all behavior is learned and therefore controllable. BF Skinner, Pavlov, and Taylor.
2. How to control people through using the concepts of "behaviorism."
3. Eugenics
4. The psychological effects of hierarchal systems.
5. Compulsory schooling as social control.
6. Scientific studies that compare cooperation vs. competition.
7. Survival of the fittest vs. natural selection.
8. Frustration agression hypothesis.
9. Fear as the primal driving force for humans.
10. The CIA's declassified documents concerning it's experiments in mind control through the use of drugs.
11. Project Paperclip - the program in which the OSS (precursor the CIA) brought Nazi scientists to the US.
12. The unethical experimentation performed by the US on the military, the unsuspecting population, and those people who were property of the state.
13. An introduction to Jolyon West, an American psychiatrist and mind control expert (West visited Timothy McVeigh many times while he was incarcerated).
14. The US government's Kubark manuel of 1963, that explains how to psychologically interrogate.
15. The role of television as the BEST vehicle for mass mind control.

***I have posted before and mentioned the "scientific dictatorship" and how this is greatest threat to humanity. Many people refer to religion as the opiate of the masses, when in fact science has succeeded in enslaving humanity far better than religion. I know that this is a two hour documentary but this is very important and can not be reduced into bit size soundbite for those with small attention spans. I would enjoy your thoughts on the ideas put forward in this movie if you choose to watch it.

[video=youtube_share;4rnJEdDNDsI]http://youtu.be/4rnJEdDNDsI[/video]

choices.jpg

strider
"teach a child in the way they should go that they may not depart from it"

Works both ways.....but yes our decisions are ours to own regardless of the past that has directed those steps. We don't have to be apart of such things but many blindly follow.
I encourage all to be their own....some prefer not and fall in line.

Back
Top Bottom