• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The SEC is the best

Conference homerism is ghey. I've never understood the whole "Yay, we are the SEC" b.s. Why would anyone root for other teams in their own conference? Teams that your team has to beat every year in hopes of winning a National Championship.

And the SEC strength comes from basically the top 4 or 5 teams, the rest of the conference is hot garbage.

Last edited:
Conference homerism is ghey. I've never understood the whole "Yay, we are the SEC" b.s. Why would anyone root for other teams in their own conference? Teams that your team has to beat every year in hopes of winning a National Championship.

And the SEC strength comes from basically the top 4 or 5 teams, the rest of the conference is hot garbage.

If someone in your conference wins big, so do you. Money flows around the conference.
And I'd personally rather see a good team close to me win then someone in one of the pretend conferences beat sub par teams and make it to the big time

So that means those teams are good what about the other 8
That means they are not in the top 25, but from top to bottom the SEC is still the top conference in College football today.

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom