• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The SEC is the best

Put Miss State in another conference and they're not middle of the pack they're up to the top...Vandy would look better too...Kentucky has a chance to be good in the future with this coaching staff

Put Miss State in another conference and they're not middle of the pack they're up to the top...Vandy would look better too...Kentucky has a chance to be good in the future with this coaching staff

Oh I didn't know we were playing make believe.. Ok put duke in aaaa ball and they'll be good. Never mind no they wouldn't

So a 2007 championship is what your holding on too but the last game they played against an ACC team doesn't count
So one game you're holding onto but a dearth of any remotely meaningful accomplishments in D1 footbal doesn't count? The ACC is a fine basketball conference. Be happy with that and let the big boys play the big boy games.
On second thought, I retract. LSU sucks. Clemson is awesome! That made me smile just to type it. ;)

I was making a point to how good the SEC is all around...take the middle of the road teams in the SEC and stick them somewhere else and they could dominate.

Lets be honest..LSU is a better program than Clemson

Back
Top Bottom