• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The SEC National Championship!!!

The Crimson Tide vs The puppies who will win?

• Total voters
Really? 325lb lineman coming at him at full speed. Really?

As soon add he threw the pick he should have switched to defensive mode and not looking back on what he did wrong before the whistle blew.
Again, I do not agree with the hit to the helmet but was commenting on him not paying attention to a play in progress

As soon as he threw the ball, he was a defenseless player bro.... Was a helmet to helmet and a flag for hit on a defenseless player....down and dirty....no excuses....f'n garbage......

As soon add he threw the pick he should have switched to defensive mode and not looking back on what he did wrong before the whistle blew.
Again, I do not agree with the hit to the helmet but was commenting on him not paying attention to a play in progress

Not his fault he was hit by a cheap shot

And more replays being shown now.....lineman came from behind Murray. No way for him t see him coming.

Back
Top Bottom