• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Them NAA minis!

I didn't but that sounds just about crazy enough to work! I've been looking at holsters lately and there's almost as many options for a mini as a Glock. I've got some niceeeeeeee leather ones I've been looking at too. It's gonna be a holster shopping fest here soon. I've almost rubbed a hole straight through a Desantis suede pocket holster lol. I have been carrying a mini in my right pocket everyday, everywhere, minus Court for my dad, since I got the Bugout. I'm always looking for a new way to carry :yo::spy:
Is the Bugout your EDC?

Is the Bugout your EDC?
It was for awhile, but I opted for the 1 5/8" magnum as my daily. It's cheap enough and readily available so I don't mind scratching it up, or if it were to be lost by some crazy happenstance (I've yet to straight up lose a gun). It's kinda the most effective, most affordable, and easiest to replace outta the family

My Bugout and Black Widow shoot crazy good groups for what they are though it wouldn't be a bad option if I had two the Bugout would be riding in my pocket often. That night sight!!

The recent EDC Pug

1513048076029855737993627094772.jpg

Alright boys and any potential girls or future NAA lady friends; Christmas is upon us!

This thread had grown into something I never thought it would! I've only been on The ODT for a year now, almost to the day, but have been an NAA fan for years and years. Thank you all for being a part of this thread, this hobby, this habit, and this site! It's really been a great community to be a part of, full of every walk of life, professionals, beginners, collectors, shooters, artists, a**holes, grumpy old men, blue flame specials, you name it we got it here. And it is beautiful.

I have no social media, haven't for years, no Facebook, no twitter, no cable etc. My gun buddies were the ones I've known all my life or served with. My local gunstore was just a Gunoholic's Anonymous meeting every couple of weeks to stop the shakes. Spent most of my online Gun life cruising auction sights and interacting with robots via USPS money orders and long wait times to ponder if my purchase was wise. A lot of YouTube haha. The ODT truly is worth the sail.

So without formerly turning this into an actual group therapy session which we do all need, I'll get to the point of all this;
I think it's time for a give away. :first::second::third::caked:

We've got Christmas. We've got my 1 year ODT anniversary. We've got a killer thread with over 100 pages!!!!

I debated whether to wait to tell you guys this until I had the prizes squared away, but decided to spill the beans early and get y'all pumped up. You won't be let down. Prizes won't be my old gym socks and a piece of picitinny rail, I'm gonna do something special for y'all! Need to ask the mods a few questions as I've never done a give-away and don't want a **** show lol but I think y'all will be excited! Thanks to all who have been a part of this miniature adventure with me. Here's to another year of trading, and another year of NAAs!

Sneak peek into prizes -
:third: Ammo to feed any and all your minis!
:second: Custom leather holsters to fit your LR and WMR needs!
:first: Wait and See!

I'm gonna secure the goodies, then start the give away and run it for a few weeks! Give me a bit of time for stuff to be purchased and organized but rest assured. It'll be good! Gonna do my best to give you guys who have been such a big part of this an edge up in the winnings.

God bless and Merry Christmas!

View attachment 1421036 View attachment 1421037 View attachment 1421038
View attachment 1421039

oh my. . . i'd just need a couple of those boxes lol

Back
Top Bottom