• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Thoughts and a question on big gov't web tracking

I agree this has been going on for a while, and is not a recent development. That being said, I do believe it has escalated in recent years. All I was asking is in light of the recent revelations as to the extent of this monitoring, how has it changed your online behavior, or has it at all? And I don't think going gluten-free qualifies as a "change of online behavior". :doh:

I have a lot of hobby interests that would call up red flags (model rocketry, pyrotechnics, electronics, robotics, exotic propulsion, survival, politics (staunch right wing Libertarian :p). I don't facebook because I feel that it is THE best tracking and surveillance tool or this generation. Google only gets used for gaming, Liberal newsfeed and youtube (of which I randomize while away to flood watch history with Nikki Minaj and Fergie videos). Firefox gets used for "manly" browsing through bing. Use Bing for most "private" searches now. I need an IP scrambler, they are bound to exist. I'd advise EVERYONE who is the type that won't roll over easily to adopt some sort of "safeish" network practices.

But yeah, they watch you, tehy compile 'evidence" in the event you become a problem. Lucky for You and I, we "don't matter". Most likely just get put ona chart as a red dot so they can figure out pockets of dissent to carpet bomb if something goes down :p

OK Kids, this is how it works.

Stay low, Keep the noise to a minimum.

if you get loud, they are going to "Serve a warrant" on a "Suspected terrorist" that has ties to a "Political extremist movement" with an "Arsenal of weapons and bomb making materials". Maybe you "made threats" or you may have even "shot at officers"
None of it will make any difference, you get a blurb on the 6 o'clock, 45 seconds of file footage and swept aside as "the Enemy"

"He who runs the information, runs the show..."
Joseph Goebbels

Last edited:
yup, pretty much. Only halfway decent way to exonerate yourself would be a birdie on you shoulder recording your activities... it's very Orson Card.

but if they want you, you can go from political dissident to domestic terrorist in no time flat.

Back
Top Bottom