• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's yalls opinion? (poll) Should Bumpfire stocks stay around?

Should the Bump Fire stock system be banned or regulated?

• Total voters
But an M4gery with a 100 round surefire is cool with you?

Anything to resolve the lagging revenues they're experiencing now.....gen up the 'troops' so to speak.

I doubt you speak for all 2.3 million former Marines. You sure as **** don't speak for this Army officer puke.

Dammit. Officer? Dammit. Well hopefully you were one of the good ones.

That's the best kind. I like an Officer that leads from the front but will also rely on his good NCO's to get the job done. It is definitely a balancing act.
No problem stepping out front but I never understood O1s that would ignore 5 - 10 year's experience dealing with young soldiers.

Well this was all just about bump stocks... :rolleyes:

Can someone please point to where bump stocks are even mentioned anywhere in this bill??? If this passes it could apply to triggers, springs, buffers, gas - pretty much anything.

And we can thank the sellout NRA and sellout "gun owners" for this nonsense.

https://curbelo.house.gov/uploadedfiles/finalbumpstockban.pdf

11 ‘‘(aa) It shall be unlawful for any person—
12 ‘‘(1) in or affecting interstate or foreign com-
13 merce, to manufacture, possess, or transfer any part
14 or combination of parts that is designed and func-
15 tions to increase the rate of fire of a semiautomatic
16 rifle but does not convert the semiautomatic rifle
17 into a machinegun; or
18 ‘‘(2) to manufacture, possess, or transfer any
19 such part or combination of parts that have been
20 shipped or transported in interstate or foreign com-
21 merce.’’.

Well there goes bump stock makers and giessle and his sister company and every other trigger maker out there. They is the most broad blanket I have seen. It basically leaves you feeling like a bolt action is a semi auto.

I am reminded of a situation in Oregon recently. I had a sinus infection (same on quickly) I could not (cannot get) Sudafed without a prescription in OR but I can buy Marijiana over the counter.

Why is this relevant Gman you ask. I cant buy Sudafed for my sinus issue because somebody somewhere does bad things with it so I am punished.

And to further the argument not to regulate bump stocks , “machine guns” were regulated since the 30s then in 1986 WHAM no more conversions or new production for civilian use.
So we now have $30000 M16s that should be $1000 plus a stamp.

Get you some more regulation comrades.

Well there goes bump stock makers and giessle and his sister company and every other trigger maker out there. They is the most broad blanket I have seen. It basically leaves you feeling like a bolt action is a semi auto.

The vagueness of this bill may end up killing it in the end, but there is a lot that can still happen here.

I hope people are calling their reps today. Well at least MOST of us...

Back
Top Bottom