When do you think the .40 boycott will be over?

I am still sticking to my guns (pun intended) and hoping for a good deal or someone in need of money. Debating on jumping on a G21, but I have only gotten him talked down to $400. :)

yepp ..... I can buy 17,22 ,19,23 new for $489 -- $499 around here within 15 minutes of my house .... so why go thru the gssf crap anyway ;(

because of the cool blue hat...and you can take the glock armorer course if you are a gssf member

I've still got three 40 S&W's and by no means afraid to get another. Nothing wrong with a good 40.

Have a M&P40c and a S&W 4013 TSW. Not highly coveted or sought after in trades but they comprise my winter ccw and are most excellent to shoot. Think I'll just keep 'em.

I don't think the .40 is being boycotted. I've seen several people looking for .40s lately. Granted I am trying to sell or trade a .40 but that is because it's more of a competition pistol and is a safe queen, I am hoping to get a Glock 22 or 23 in partial trade so I can utilize the 450 rounds of .40 I have on hand. Also a 22 or 23 would be compatible with my current 17 as far as holsters mag pouches and everything else.

Back
Top Bottom