When do you think the .40 boycott will be over?

I like the .40 S&W...owned and carried one for a lot of years. I'm on a permanent 9mm boycott...but that's just me. Don't like...don't need it...but I carry something .002 bigger than the 9mm every day.

OS - if you end up stuck with a S&W 646...just let me know - I'll gladly trade with you to get one of the only revolvers made for the .40 round.

I don't think they are necessarily being boycotted. For the past 15 years or so everybody has massed produced them from low end High Point's up. Eventually a majority of people who want them will own them. Police trade in's flooding the market every couple years with cheap prices ensures steady supply. Just my thought though

Keep on hating the .40, I need a good deal! I have been to several Wal-Marts this week with dozens of boxes of 40.cal and like 8 boxes of 9mm..... Like I said keep on hating!

and zero boxes of .45acp. You left that part out LOL.

No kidding there. I can't find ammo to feed my 1911 for nothing plus I've got four boxes of the Federal Recalled .45ACP, at least I think it has been recalled but the boxes have no lot number on them and I am not going to risk blowing up a $1,500 pistol with $15 ammo. At any rate it's going to be a cold day in hell before I buy Federal again since I've called three times and have yet to get a call back since I always get their machines. I'm going to give them a kick in the ass when I see them at the Grand American. Sorry for the digression.

Back
Top Bottom