• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who's on the road with you?

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
228   0
Reaction score
I was out today with the niece and while driving to civilization (North Macon) I noticed a small car in the left lane because her rear passenger wheel was BOUNCING up and down. Like 2 - 3 inches bouncing. I pulled ahead "thinking that's gonna blow" and sure enough, it did. Spectacularly. She did two 360's, hit the guard rail on the right, shot across three lanes of traffic and would up facing oncoming traffic in the emergency lane. This was her lucky day. I couldn't believe none of the Northbound assholes did not hit her car. Impressive.

Anyway, while helping her change her blown tire, I was talking with her about the incident. All I can say is, "Bless her heart" and it makes me realize that ALL KINDS of people get driver's licenses. It ain't that difficult.

I was out today with the niece and while driving to civilization (North Macon) I noticed a small car in the left lane because her rear passenger wheel was BOUNCING up and down. Like 2 - 3 inches bouncing. I pulled ahead "thinking that's gonna blow" and sure enough, it did. Spectacularly. She did two 360's, hit the guard rail on the right, shot across three lanes of traffic and would up facing oncoming traffic in the emergency lane. This was her lucky day. I couldn't believe none of the Northbound assholes did not hit her car. Impressive.

Anyway, while helping her change her blown tire, I was talking with her about the incident. All I can say is, "Bless her heart" and it makes me realize that ALL KINDS of people get driver's licenses. It ain't that difficult.
I’m guessing she’s not a member on here.

Happy and glad I could help her get on her way. She told me that she'd just wrapped her Mustang around a telephone pole the week prior. I don't think she should be driving.

I told her if she believed in luck she at all she should stop at the C-Store and buy a lottery ticket. This was her lucky day.

Back
Top Bottom