• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why carry an expensive CCW?

Because you want to fire more than the round already in the chamber? :noidea:

I kid, I kid! :lol:
LOL^:pound:

I may CC my Desert eagle tomorrow. I always laugh at these guys who are concerned about stuff being to big to CC. Poor little fellows.

This is what I carry off duty EDC. When I get the funds to have Ryan make me a good rig for my TacOps 1911, I'll carry that as well, alternating of course. When I have the funds for my first HK, I'll carry that and the others. When I can fianlly buy a Wilson, hellz yeah I'll carry it. See the pattern here, have enough nice guns to not worry about one being put into evidence for a bit. :D

Yeah, got a BMW, use it and be proud of it.

Alright, I was flipping through the most recent issue of "Recoil" today and came across this that was interesting in an article about Chris Costa. I thought I would post it because of this "my family is worth it" debate that keeps going round and round whenever there is a discussion about what gun to carry comes up. I don't think that anyone here is going to argue that this guy that spends most of his life training military, law enforcement and high end security personnel is blatantly wrong for choosing what he has chosen for his personal defense the way that you would berate a forum member....... So he has an unlimited gun budget and gun companies throwing guns at him begging him to use them and this is what he carry's ... A GLOCK 19 :D

CostaEDC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom