• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why carry an expensive CCW?

I like used and somewhat beat up guns for carry... Give me a police trade in Glock any time. I really don't want a 'nice' pistol for EDC. The nice ones can sit in the safe for a trip to the range.

That being said, I spend nearly no money on new clothes. People want me to look better, then they have the chance twice a year on my birthday or Christmas. My wife and kids take advantage of those two days each year.

I like used and somewhat beat up guns for carry... Give me a police trade in Glock any time. I really don't want a 'nice' pistol for EDC. The nice ones can sit in the safe for a trip to the range.That being said, I spend nearly no money on new clothes. People want me to look better, then they have the chance twice a year on my birthday or Christmas. My wife and kids take advantage of those two days each year.
I'm with you. My wife has started buying me clothes just because. I think she is trying to tell me something. My EDC is a pair of Glocks, 23 and 27, both Gen 2 FBI trade ins. The 23 has had the frame replaced by Glock with a Gen 3 frame so none of the numbers match, and I have no box. It's an ugly ***** and I love it!

Back
Top Bottom