"Why do you need a gun?"

Sigo

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
1   0
Reaction score
http://newstimes.augusta.com/news/police-blotter/2017-04-19/police-blotter

Three men arrested in Evans armed robbery

Three men were arrested after an armed robbery occurred at an Evans apartment complex.

Police say the victim was leaving a friend's house in the Shenandoah Ridge Apartment complex in the 4300 block of River Watch Parkway, when three men approached him with handguns.

The three men surrounded the victim and took his Apple watch, iPhone and a handgun. The victim was told to run or he would be shot. According to the incident report, witnesses heard a scuffle and the words "you got it" and "please bro."

The suspects were later apprehended by police inside the apartment complex and later identified as Tevin Deshon Lloyd, 17, Dimarrius Jaukwan Fields, 19, and Rikeem Javon Boyd, 24.

I guess Moon Unit is walking around all happy that she dosen't have the worlds strangest name anymore.

It's sort of sad to see the alphabet soup names. I mean, what kind of life do you really think your kid is going to have when you name him LaJarvicus or some other such nonsense.

Well, they're a handsome group, that's for sure...

mugs_page_09_image_0001_0.jpg
mugs_page_09_image_0005_0.jpg
mugs_page_11_image_0005_0.jpg

It's sort of sad to see the alphabet soup names. I mean, what kind of life do you really think your kid is going to have when you name him LaJarvicus or some other such nonsense.
They did a study about names. They put together a series of resumes. The resumes were essentially equivalent. One had normal John, Joe, Bob type names. The other had f'd up bro names like LaJarvicious etc.

The folks when had normal names got offered interviews, not so with the bro names. No responses. Apparently hit the trash

Back
Top Bottom