• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why sell a used firearm for more than a new one?

Its a used gun yes but if I put I set of 400.00 dollar rails on it. Include 5 mags. Include flip ups. Or an optic maybe an ergo grip. Maybe a vltor E mod. Maybe a tango down FG. That's over 700.00 in upgrades. I'm not letting you have it for free and lets say I put this on my DD I am sorry but I am sick of hearing the whining and crying about prices yes there are some tards on here trying rip folks arms off. But there are some great/fair deals to be had

Last edited:
The problem with the Hesse is well documented and common knowledge. It is the same problem as the US built B-West AKs. The receivers look great, were built well and have favorable tolerances. They weren't, however, heat treated. They will fail. Every one of them. Some may lock up. Others will simply jump their rails. The problem comes when the rails break off and the bolt and carrier launch from the gun.

I have no beef with the op in regards to not knowing. I've been in the same boat.

Its a used gun yes but if I put I set of 400.00 dollar rails on it. Include 5 mags. Include flip ups. Or an optic maybe an ergo grip. Maybe a vltor E mod. Maybe a tango down FG. That's over 700.00 in upgrades. I'm not letting you have it for free and lets say I put this on my DD I am sorry but I am sick of hearing the whining and crying about prices yes there are some tards on here trying rip folks arms off. But there are some great/fair deals to be had

"I have $X invested" does not equal $X. as anyone who bought a house in 2005 like me can tell you. :mad:

"I have $X invested" does not equal $X. as anyone who bought a house in 2005 like me can tell you. :mad:

I understand but a slightly used AR with 700.00 in upgrades is not going to be given away. How about this Captdave sell me your highest end weapon for half price because that's what he is whining about. I'm not here to make money but I'm not giving away my stuff either

How much for it without the junk Ranger? J/K but, seriously its all chrome to me. Lighter is faster.

Back
Top Bottom