You could be a FOOL!!

I actually went out today and got a post office box, because I realized with deals made through the mail I have given out my house address at least 3 times in the past month.

just didn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside . no more for me . from now on I am p o box 12 .

I actually went out today and got a post office box, because I realized with deals made through the mail I have given out my house address at least 3 times in the past month.

just didn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside . no more for me . from now on I am p o box 12 .

I have everything sent to my neighbors house just to be on the safe side. :)

I don't know about all of you but I am seeing way too many threads lately that are very intrusive regarding personal firearms......."What is your EDC"...."Do you have a Gun Safe"......."Who Owns Guns"........."Show Us your Class III"...and it goes on and on and on.......and then we read about members who have had burglaries in their homes or out of their vehicles.....other issues.......Man....it is TROLL city out there...and don't think for one minute that the low life's and the professional thieves are not on this forum...just looking for information.........If your smart...you will stay out of these threads.......you don't need to broadcast to the world all of your private secrets..........just my opinion!

I have said that before, I second this 100%

Back
Top Bottom