• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Your Obituary

WestCobbBoy

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
84   0
Reaction score
Imagine yourself in a scenario where things went bad and you were in a gunfight for your life- and lost. What would be the most embarassing firearm that is referenced in your obituary that you tried (and obviously failed) failed to defend yourself with? For instance , John Smith was accosted in an alley by a gang of youths with 2x4s and bandished a Lorcin 380. Hos body was found by sanitation engineers early in the morning clutching a jammed semi automatic POS.

What gun would you least like to have in a flashpoint?

Imagine yourself in a scenario where things went bad and you were in a gunfight for your life- and lost. What would be the most embarassing firearm that is referenced in your obituary that you tried (and obviously failed) failed to defend yourself with? For instance , John Smith was accosted in an alley by a gang of youths with 2x4s and bandished a Lorcin 380. Hos body was found by sanitation engineers early in the morning clutching a jammed semi automatic POS.

Umm any crappy gun lol.

My fear would be that it would read - "he was found dead clutching a 2x4 because the imperial federal government had banned all of his high capacity magazines and taken away his God given right to defend himself".

The Bandit was accosted in an alley by a gang of youths with 2x4s and bandished a Clarke 32 revolver. His body was found by sanitation engineers early in the morning missing his hand. The investigation has discovered that The Bandit raised his weapon to fire but the cylinder lock failed causing the gun to explode when fired violently resulting in the dismemberment of his hand and bleeding to death.

IE I had a Clarke 32 that had no cylinder lock and you actually had to line up the cylinder and barrel by hand and eyeball it the best you could before you could fire.

my worst possible obituary

the victim was found in an alley apparently beat to death with 2x4s, the victims cellphone was found near his body 911 was the last number called but 911 was busy so they put him on hold

images

Do you mean out of the guns you own? The biggest POS gun I own is a HiPoint 995 9mm carbine. Only reason I still have it is for sentimental reasons.

That being said, the most embarrassing gun I own, which also has a high probability of jamming, is that Hi-Point.

Back
Top Bottom