• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Your Obituary

Also, I have a break barrel single shot 12ga shotgun that was built in the USSR sometime in the 50s? No lie, it falls appart into three peices every time you take a shot with any thing stronger than bird shot. So you shoot, gather the gun components of the ground, reassemble, load, aim, fire, repeat.

Found shot to death by a man with a WASR10 AK47 and a Glock 27. Victim was found with 2 M&Ps and a Noveske AR15.... thats the most embarassing scenario i can think of

If those you love don't care enough about you to keep you from buying junk guns, you might as well just shoot yourself. Or, as Johnny Cash said:
“You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.”

Junk the junk, buy something worth owning.

If those you love don't care enough about you to keep you from buying junk guns, you might as well just shoot yourself. Or, as Johnny Cash said:
“You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.”

Junk the junk, buy something worth owning.
Joke much?

"Victim found bludgeoned to death with a safety training bayonet, his relatives plan to sale his firearm collection to pay for funeral cost, trades must be heavily in the victim's family's favor"
i45.tinypic.com_200xr3b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom