• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

20 Years Later - 9/11 Was STILL an Inside Job

Stand by as the Lamestream Media pulls their usual, old boldface lies as "the narrative".

Now they're literally "interviewing" college kids who weren't yet born on how the following generations should be "taught" the story. What a sham.

"Building 7 was destroyed in the manner of a classic implosion, falling suddenly, symmetrically, and in absolute free fall into its own footprint."

The man who said this must not have actually watched the video of the building collapse that they are using as proof of this claim.

"Building 7 was destroyed in the manner of a classic implosion, falling suddenly, symmetrically, and in absolute free fall into its own footprint."

The man who said this must not have actually watched the video of the building collapse that they are using as proof of this claim.

Here's a pic. Looks to be inside its own footprint to me? Maybe it's just me.

1631284834631.png

Do you have a link to the collapse, er, demolition? The ones on the WTC7 site have been removed...

Here's a pic. Looks to be inside its own footprint to me? Maybe it's just me.

View attachment 3491968

Do you have a link to the collapse, er, demolition? The ones on the WTC7 site have been removed...

If the street the building fell into was within the footprint. If not then the building did not fall within it's footprint as claimed. The street was not within the footprint so the claim is false.

As for the supposed free fall speed. The video they use to show this clearly shows a part on the roof collapse several seconds before the rest of the building. If that is what they call free fall speed they have a very different meaning of the term free fall than I do. Does your definition of the term involve a several second delay in the fall? Mine doesn't, apparently theirs does.

Hmm. I wonder if the hurry to collapse bld.7 came in at the last minute, and they actually WANTED a little bit of "spillover" for effect?

Just a thought.

Regardless, it did not happen because of an office furniture fire as claimed. Not even maybe. Not even a smidge of maybe. Hundreds of building engineers have testified to this fact.

Seems like demolishing a building that lies surrounded by other buildings with mere 20' of clearance around it is a tall order for even the best of the best, I dunno.

Our government is all knowing. So how could they not know 4 planes were going to be hijacked by people they let into the country?

Financed by the Saudis.................... Nah. Financed by American taxpayers.

Lately My eyes have been opened to how EVIL our government can be.

CONTROL
OBEY

1631291597870.png

Back
Top Bottom