• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2021 Georgia Bulldogs

More than welcome to make other suggestions. Who is better?
Considering they gave up almost 10 points and over 250 yards per game, SEVERAL teams beat them (including at least 3 different Bama teams).
lol. Just enjoy the moment! No need to go all "Peoples Temple".

66CDCE40-4F95-407E-9E23-C4F96D0587C6.jpeg

Considering they gave up almost 10 points and over 250 yards per game, SEVERAL teams beat them (including at least 3 different Bama teams).
lol. Just enjoy the moment! No need to go all "Peoples Temple".

In 2019 after LSU won the natty you were on here saying they could be an NFL team. I’ll get as hyped as I want.

Yeah but he still won't even remotely get an offer from the NFL.........
I bet he will do just fine for himself and even get on a NFL team somewhere if he wants it. May only be a practice squad but will have a much more fulfilling career past college than most that go to the NFL...
It was no doubt their best opportunity to pull out a victory because if Metchie, Williams, and the two starting defensive corners had been in the game the outcome would have been very different. This actually gets the monkey off of Bama's back because now everybody will be gunning for Georgia.
Why is it every single time Alabama loses their fans start spewing excuses instead of realizing their team just wasn't good enough. Georgia was without Pickens most of the season, lost their lead sacker, and has suffered injuries they pulled other key players. They still won it all. You excuse is as weak as ditching the Saban avatar after the spanking.

I bet he will do just fine for himself and even get on a NFL team somewhere if he wants it. May only be a practice squad but will have a much more fulfilling career past college than most that go to the NFL...

Why is it every single time Alabama loses their fans start spewing excuses instead of realizing their team just wasn't good enough. Georgia was without Pickens most of the season, lost their lead sacker, and has suffered injuries they pulled other key players. They still won it all. You excuse is as weak as ditching the Saban avatar after the spanking.
Screenshot_20220111-171124_Chrome.jpg

In 2019 after LSU won the natty you were on here saying they could be an NFL team. I’ll get as hyped as I want.
lol, not exactly. I said exactly as the thread asked (whoever's thread it was) that they could beat the 2019 Bengals, one out of ten times.
Anyway, as mentioned, I'm very glad the dawgs won. They deserve it. I want more parity between the divisions. Since Bama is, like always, already projected to win it all next year, here's hoping the Dawgs can ruin their party, again (LSU sure won't do it.)

Go figure another WEAK response. Past rings or not have nothing to do with your comment about missing some players. Well on swcond thought I guess it does. If a team uses their history for them they would recruit enough starter quality players to not miss a beat when one gets injured. But alas a weak and thoughtless rebuttle from a Alabama fan.

Back
Top Bottom