• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A firearm that you will never get rid of.

Winchester 1873 Carbine, Winchester M1 Carbine (WWII), WWII Luger, Colt King Cobra CCL BNIB and unbelievably low serial # & Smith And Wesson Model 19-4 in Nickel that was my Dad's service pistol. No amount of money would buy any of these.

i48.tinypic.com_j183nm.jpg
No one is getting this one unless they are dumb enough to pay twice what I paid or more for it.

Got an old Mossberg 20 gauge bolt shotgun that belonged to my grandfather, it got stolen by some crackhead thieves and I got it back from a pawn shop for what they hocked it for ($40) It's worth very little to anyone but I killed my first small game with it on his farm. (still got the farm too)

A stoeger o/u 12ga. And a ruger 10-22 that my father past down to me & a Winchester model 70 featherweight .308 he bought in the 80's! Probably the smoothest shooting rifle I've ever shot! Those aren't going anywhere!

This one ...

My best friend/almost like father figure and neighbor for 15 years passed away this year. He helped me through some tough stuff over the years and also, just for fun, spent hundreds and hundreds of hours teaching me everything he could about repairing, finishing, truing guns and actions, finding the right wood, carving stocks, etc ... The morning before he died he sent me a box as a present. I received it 4 days after and balled my eyes out for a while. The upper on this gun was in that box. I bought a stripped lower of the same manufacture, had it engraved and, saving it's range christening, it's been hanging here since then.

photo-ar1.JPGphoto-ar2.JPG

What firearm do you own that you will never get rid of no matter what?

Back
Top Bottom