• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A firearm that you will never get rid of.

Well my M1A made it on to the "never gonna ever" list this weekend. Havent shot it for 4 months, took it out of the case and layed down back to back to back 1.5" groups at 100 yards unsupported. God I love that thing.

I will never sell my Colt 1911 my dad gave me when I turned 21. My grandfather gave me a Marlin .44 mag when he was at home dying. He told me to get it and put it into my truck before everyone started fighting over them. Those 2 I will own until I give them to my children. Otherwise I will sell any of the others in a heartbeat.

i have 2 winchester 33's from the 30's. one came from each grandfather that they got as kids.....awesome coincidence and I ended up with both.

also have a bushmaster xm15 and a "quality" wyoming arms .45 that were my dad's that I got when he passed.

pretty much anything else is fair game for trade although there's a few more i'd like to hang on to

I'll never get rid of the Arisaka Type 30 that my Granddad brought back or the Mosin-Nagant Type 53 that my Dad brought back. Everything else is for sale or trade (some more than others LOL)

I dont think I will be selling of any of my guns. I have begun passing them down to my kids. And even when they move out of my house, I dont think I will let them take the guns with them. They will have to come to my house to visit "their" guns..... lol

Back
Top Bottom