• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

A Huge Coincidence Between Aurora and Newton?

There were reports that multiple gunmen were involved in both incidents. These reports are from interviewed civilians right after the attacks. I believe them more than I would ever believe the media. The facts are in front of us. Obama is ready to wage war. It's more than gun bans.. It's about complete control of the country. I'm not saying it's going to happen any time soon. From training I had to just my experience in tactics. This entire thing just seems to be way too coincidental. I was a skeptic before but now I'm starting to see the red flags.

Ladies and gentlemen.. America is dead.. It's everyman for themselves... I'm terrified to see what next year will bring. If you haven't already.. start making plans.. Our animal instincts are telling us something is wrong.

Kristallnacht -- 9–10 November 1938

The demonization and persecution of an entire class of people as scapegoats for other ills of a society. We are on the verge of one here in America. Probably won't be many windows broken but tens of millions of people's rights will be trampled for something they had nothing to do with. Orchestrated by our "Leader" and his minions.
The pretext for the attacks was the assassination of German diplomat Ernst vom Rath by Herschel Grynszpan, a German-born Polish Jew in Paris, France. Kristallnacht was followed by further economic and political persecution of Jews, and is viewed by historians as part of Nazi Germany's broader racial policy, and the beginning of the Final Solution and The Holocaust.
The more things change, the more they stay the same. Those who fail to study history are doomed to repeat it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristallnacht

Back
Top Bottom