• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Accidental Discharge While Waiting In Line At RK Gun Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why folks don't unload them in their car before even getting to the line. hell, I zip tie it myself before hand to keep the greasy fingered dudes at the door from touching my gat

Wipe your dang greasy gun off before handing it over!!!

Give the guy a break, maybe he was a Democrat. That enplanes it all.

F**k that guy. He is dumb ass could have killed anyone of you standing it that line. Or he could have pulled the trigger when he handed the gun over to me, my son, or one of my other guys that work the front door zip tying guns.

General public service message for anyone that wants to hand a loaded gun to any of us at the front door: don't get butt hurt when we chew your ass and tell you to take a hike cause you handed us your unloaded gun and we find that it is loaded. Oh and don't forget don't point the damn gun at us when you hand it to us! Rant over....

Wipe your dang greasy gun off before handing it over!!!

F**k that guy. He is dumb ass could have killed anyone of you standing it that line. Or he could have pulled the trigger when he handed the gun over to me, my son, or one of my other guys that work the front door zip tying guns.

General public service message for anyone that wants to hand a loaded gun to any of us at the front door: don't get butt hurt when we chew your ass and tell you to take a hike cause you handed us your unloaded gun and we find that it is loaded. Oh and don't forget don't point the damn gun at us when you hand it to us! Rant over....
This. I will never understand why people think they need a loaded gun inside the gunshow. Unload the damned thing in your car before you get in line. This make four shows I've been inside twenty yards of a momo ND'ing his pistol. Sick of these idiots screwing it up for others. I believe they have fantasies of running through the exhibit hall, busting cap after cap into the ass of a thug that stole a Hi Point off their table miraculously missing the 8,000 people in the building and getting medal for marksmanship from the mayor. Just plain stupid. Unload it at home or in the car. I spoke with the victim twice, once to see if he was bleeding and again inside the show to tell him I was relieved that he was okay. Such an example of Christian charity and forgiveness I've not seen in a very long time.

With the size of the crowd today, you guys were not missed. This comes from one of the "idiots" that attended.

Sorry you took my comment personally as I never called anyone out. Idiot is the term I would use to describe anyone like the man who can't even unload his revolver. You don't have to have much more than a pre k education to count to six.

Damn you were there I would have bought that krag off of you.

Krag is gone off Gunboards to a new home in CA! I had a few Garands that I was trying to sell to fund the M1941 Johnson I got recently and the 2 Lee Enfields.

I had a guy walk up to me and said he should have waited since I was selling mine for $850 and he bought one last week for $1,200!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom