• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Am i cool?

The best thing to do is start recording before you stop, and the first thing you tell them is that you are recording them.

The'll tend to behave a little better.

Your CWP is good in all the states you mentioned. Never heard of the duty to declare in SC, but I haven't been pulled over either.

Virginia does not reciprocate with ga. Their law requires 24 hour verification of permit. Which ga does not have bc our laws prevent that creation of a gwcl holders data base. Be careful.

Virginia does not reciprocate with ga. Their law requires 24 hour verification of permit. Which ga does not have bc our laws prevent that creation of a gwcl holders data base. Be careful.
This is wrong and based on their old law.

Virginia accepts any other states carry permit now. (They passed that law over a year ago.)

And...........now Georgia accepts Virginia's carry permit when Gov. Deal signed HB406 on April 5, 2017

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This is wrong and based on their old law.

Virginia accepts any other states carry permit now. (They passed that law over a year ago.)

Go to know, where did you find this so I can reference the source

And...........now Georgia accepts Virginia's carry permit when Gov. Deal signed HB406 on April 5, 2017

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I almost got shot telling a Police officer that I had a gun in the truck. Officer came up to the window, asked if I knew why I was pulled over, I answered yes, but before you continue, I have my carry permit, and my gun tucked into the seat. Officer called for backup, drew their gun, and backed off, the whole time yelling "dont you go for that gun, dont you go for that gun!". All of this was for an expired sticker, which I had renewed, but hadn't applied. Unless they are cuffing me, I'm not saying anything about having one on me, or in my car ever again.

This isnt a bashing, I just don't see the point in making anyone nervous un-necessarily. No the gun was not visible from the officers perspective at the window.

I was cool....no incidents, gun was where I could get to it if needed to and stored in a manner compliant with being in a trunk. Trip was good. Thx for the input guys.

Back
Top Bottom