• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Amicalola electric again

Power just died again but the new genny kicked in...Yey! Hell I don't know why with no bad weather yet, but at least I don't have to pull out the portable genny out and run all the extension cords..This calls for a Bourbon toast for the new genny!!
Happy to hear it’s working out. Enjoy!

Yep, We had a brown-out then the power went off for about 30 seconds. I expect to need the generator sometime tonight.
Mines not all fancy like yours. I have to get up, go outside, start it manually and then flip the breakers.

I always joke and say that Amicalola is unscrewing the fuses and putting pennies under them like my Papaw used to do.

zz74944633b35_b.jpg

Yep, We had a brown-out then the power went off for about 30 seconds. I expect to need the generator sometime tonight.
Mines not all fancy like yours. I have to get up, go outside, start it manually and then flip the breakers.

I always joke and say that Amicalola is unscrewing the fuses and putting pennies under them like my Papaw used to do.

View attachment 3926226
My grandpaw did the same. Our overloaded old 30 amp panel ate fuses like candy mints.

View attachment 3926226
I remember those days

Back
Top Bottom