• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone drive a GM?

Me either, well at least not a new one that has onstar. I did notice something interesting in the artical tho.

"OnStar is under no obligation to respond to the Senators’ questions or statements, and there’s no word yet on whether FTC chairman Jon Leibowitz will take up Senator Schumer’s call for an investigation. The United States Government owns more than one quarter of OnStar."

Good Post.
After they took money from the govt in that bailout, then tried to proclaim they had paid it all back-which was deceptive to say the least(had used ANOTHER bailout to "pay it off") , I have had it with them and am going to buy Ford next time.

yeah... the whole crash notification could be useful... but nobody should be able to turn on or turn off my car except me.

yeah... the whole crash notification could be useful... but nobody should be able to turn on or turn off my car except me.

That's the first thing I thought of when I read the article. I remember the use of On Star in the commercial by LEO to disable a stolen vehicle. Nothing good can come out of Big Brother watching us...

Back
Top Bottom