• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone else tired?

Yep…that damn sure is a good reason to be tired ! I do not envy you at all for that one.
There are tons who have no physical reason to gripe about being tired (me included) .
I was used to getting up every morning and working on vehicles 8-12 hrs a day….lately I can’t even get to the mail box and have no reason why.
Well I understand you have had plenty of reasons. I do struggle, but I can push through it. It definitely isn't like it used to be. Takes a long time to get things done sometimes. I saved a lot of money today doing it myself. Had to rest a good bit

No media of any kind for over a year. You wont even find a tv in our house. Well you will but its buried in the storage room. We’re real close to dumping the smart phones too. Both my little boys enjoy playing with each other all day. Thats all the entertainment we need.

A lot of the problem is simple noise pollution. It is exhausting to me. The TV at home, the radio in the car, etc. It never ends. My wife loves tv. I go outside or or to another room. I don't listen to the radio in the truck. I have found I am much more relaxed after driving. Between the radio, the road noise, the traffic noise I was just beaten down. No longer.

My Daddy use to say,"Never make any noise that doesn't improve upon silence...and few things do!"

I'm tired of people asking my opinion and expecting me to say that which they agree with..If you don't expect my honest opinion, don't ask..At my age I don't give a damn what people think, I don't color things, I just give my honest opinion..Caution you may or not agree with me, but you will have my honest opinion..Now I forgot what the topic is..

I am often told I am rude after responding to a question. My answer to that is that I am not rude, I'm just honest. People have just gotten accustomed to having others lie to them so as not to hurt their feelings. If you don't want my honest opinion don't ask me.

151% man. These last 2 years have been trying on me physically, mentally, spiritually and on my marriage. I am moving for the 4th time since covid, one of which not a year ago international. Wife and I have been geographically separated for almost 2 years of our 3 year marriage. Her green card process has gone wrong in every way imaginable, and timing always seems to intentionally not line up/work out. I just want to breathe for 1 day but life wont let me.

Well I understand you have had plenty of reasons. I do struggle, but I can push through it. It definitely isn't like it used to be. Takes a long time to get things done sometimes. I saved a lot of money today doing it myself. Had to rest a good bit
Yeah, I am working on trying to keep these damned seizures under control AND find a main reason why they keep occurring.
That is the main thing, find out why so that can be properly addressed instead of them just tossing med after med at it like a damned experiment. (I guess that is my opinion since I am no doctor)
Lately it seems like I am sleeping way way more than I should. I blame the meds. Idk- seems like a “catch 22”.

Back
Top Bottom