• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone had covid twice?

It went through my house again. We had it 3 months ago, sickest ive ever been in my life. This time my wife had a sore throat for a few days and i got night sweats for a few days and was scared to fart for 2 days. It was nothing compared to the first time.

Not to create an argument here, but there are three studies going on outside the United States and the preliminary results are somewhat promising. If an individual was NEVER vaccinated for Covid-19 and contracts it and beats it naturally that person has an 80.1% chance of developing a lifetime (or very long) immunity to Covid-19 and its variants. The remaining 19.9% can still contract Covid and will react to it accordingly - depending on which variant they get. People who got vaccinated are in a very different category. Its about the opposite, with only 18% developing an immunity to the specific strain of Covid they were jabbed for, with 82% reacting to Covid as if they were never innoculated (which is a debate in and of itself) and almost all (82%) being able to contract, develop and transmit Covid to other people. People jabbed do NOT develop a broad spectrum immunity to Covid and its variants - there are probably statistical exceptions in the single digits. The keys to beating Covid is early intervention and getting treatment in the first 72 hours. See the FLCCC i-Mask protocols online for the best way to avoid needing to see your doctor and whatever you do DO NOT get remdisivir!
Maybe we’re all built up now? Sounds good to me. Went through the house twice about a year apart. My wife was forced to vax or leave WellStar but the rest of us (4) haven’t vaxed or spent any time in the hospital. Another round of that last one and I’d probably be at “ideal weight”?? Just kidding around about the weight thing , been praying for everyone through this mess just like other years when our Elders get sick.

I had four bags of it , i was in the hospital for four days.
I was down 5 weeks.
So far I haven’t had any kidney problems.
Would like to read about it.

You are lucky. WHO has said it shouldn't be used and many studies have shown it to damage kidneys severely.

Back
Top Bottom