• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

assault weapon ban is already taking a nosedive

Expected....but I still have to ask why all the "Song and Dance" they put on for this?

You are about to find out.

This sort of thing is exactly what they did in '94. They came out with all sorts of insane proposals like banning primers, banning scopes on rifles, banning copper-jacketed bullets and such..... All that stuff didn't get far.

But they will just modify the bill a little and get something more "reasonable" through. "Reasonable" being a magazine ban or some kind of Class III classification for these rifles.

They love to over-shoot, and then roll back to something less insane. Gives "moderates" some form of cover.

They sure haven't given up!

You are about to find out.

This sort of thing is exactly what they did in '94. They came out with all sorts of insane proposals like banning primers, banning scopes on rifles, banning copper-jacketed bullets and such..... All that stuff didn't get far.

But they will just modify the bill a little and get something more "reasonable" through. "Reasonable" being a magazine ban or some kind of Class III classification for these rifles.

They love to over-shoot, and then roll back to something less insane. Gives "moderates" some form of cover.

They sure haven't given up!

I am always more concerned with what they are not telling us than what they are....I remember the panic of the 90's but don't recall this many people being as scared as they currently are.

Does that mean Kel Tec will bring the price of the KSG back donw? Nah. **** Kel Tec!!

Those KSGs are really awesome looking shotguns but they sure aren't worth what Kel-Tec wants for them much less the mark up from the current market. I've heard rumors of build quality issues causing them to break with moderate use too. Maybe they are doing us a favor by keeping them too expensive. :)

I am always more concerned with what they are not telling us than what they are....I remember the panic of the 90's but don't recall this many people being as scared as they currently are.

I agree.

I don't remember this level of panic either. Certainly, people didn't go out and buy every single round of ammo whenever Clinton mentioned "gun control."

I think it has a lot of do with Obama's personality. People know that the man is absolutely Anti-American and a complete ego-maniac. That ain't just an opinion. Obama has a very different world-view from anyone we have had in the WH. He also has demonstrated his lack of concern for the concept of "rule of law" and has no concern for the future of his own party.

I think a key difference between Obama and Clinton is concern for their party. Clinton was as anti-gun as they come.... But he was careful to stay within his limits. He didn't roll armor to take away guns, he did what he wanted within the law. He expected to take a little then-and leave his party unscathed to take more later. Obama is definitely more ruthless.

I think Obama just has a very different perspective. He refers to himself as (or compares himself to) Jesus, Ghandi, MLK, Lincoln, FDR, and God.... People realize that there is something very wrong with the man's perspective. Normal people just don't think of themselves the way Obama thinks of himself.

I think people are scared (rightly so) that Obama will go outside the law to do what he wants-and that violence may well ensue.
(Judging by the fact that no one can even find 22s anymore, I am not alone in my fears.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom