• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

assault weapon ban is already taking a nosedive

I sure wouldn't call "fast n furious" a "hand's off" situation. He was just smart enough to make Holder look like the fall guy. I think something like that would be impeachable if it were traced back to him.

Plus, he has been hardcore anti-gun for decades:

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/obamas-anti-gun-bias-traces-back-decades/

The man has a well-established track record. He is just waiting for some crazy ass legislation to hit his desk.

There are no surprises about Barry. He ain't kidding about eliminating all private gun ownership. He never has been.

Obama has never said he was pro-gun. The difference is that even though he was anti-gun he never proposed any item that would change gun laws. He could have done something the first eight tragedies but chose to stay out of it. To say he had some sort of agenda after a slough of tragedies gave him carte blanche to propose these items sounds like whining more than proven theory.

Not surprising, I always assumed that the dems never thought that would actually work... they want us to be complacent on the other gun control laws they are working while we celebrate this "victory"... it's like telling your wife that your new fun cost 2K and she WTF and you say, just kidding it was only $500 (my wife would still say WTF :))... nutty Pelose is the outlyer. Everyone needs to keep your eyes open and keep writing your senators, etc.

They will erode our rights little by little until they are gone.

[Broken External Image]:

forums.pelicanparts.com_uploads20_thats_a_man_baby_austin_powers1343340812.jpg

Asking if Drones could be used to kill US Citizens for starters?

That's a very valid question. I would like to know if I could possibly be spied on, shot at or destroyed by the government that I help pay for. You can thank the Patriot Act by the last president for giving the government so much power.

This idea was proposed by law makers "During last week's debate, some lawmakers proposed creation of a special federal "drone court" that would approve suspected militants for targeting. But a number of U.S. officials said at the time that imminent action on this was unlikely." http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/15/us-usa-drones-court-idUSBRE92E0NW20130315

All of these procedures were outlined in Title I and Title 2 of the Patriot Act passed on October 21, 2001.
Passed the House on October 24, 2001 (Yeas: 357; Nays: 66)
Passed the Senate on October 25, 2001 (Yeas: 98; Nays: 1)
Signed into law by President Bush on October 26, 2001

This problem of surveillance of Americans citizens, impeding constitutional rights, etc started long before Obama.

That's a very valid question. I would like to know if I could possibly be spied on, shot at or destroyed by the government that I help pay for. You can thank the Patriot Act by the last president for giving the government so much power.

This idea was proposed by law makers "During last week's debate, some lawmakers proposed creation of a special federal "drone court" that would approve suspected militants for targeting. But a number of U.S. officials said at the time that imminent action on this was unlikely." http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/15/us-usa-drones-court-idUSBRE92E0NW20130315

All of these procedures were outlined in Title I and Title 2 of the Patriot Act passed on October 21, 2001.
Passed the House on October 24, 2001 (Yeas: 357; Nays: 66)
Passed the Senate on October 25, 2001 (Yeas: 98; Nays: 1)
Signed into law by President Bush on October 26, 2001

This problem of surveillance of Americans citizens, impeding constitutional rights, etc started long before Obama.

Yes signed in by bush, one of the main reasons why i do not like him. However, it was renewed by Obama by a "mail in" vote. So they are both guilty as sin when it comes to the "patriot" act

Back
Top Bottom