• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

assault weapon ban is already taking a nosedive

I agree.

I don't remember this level of panic either.

I think it has a lot of do with Obama. People know that the man is absolutely Anti-American and a complete ego-maniac. That ain't just an opinion. Obama has a very different world-view from anyone we have had in the WH. He also has demonstrated his lack of concern for the concept of "rule of law" and has no concern for the future of his own party.

I think a key difference between Obama and Clinton is concern for their party. Clinton was as anti-gun as they come.... But he was careful to stay within his limits. He didn't roll armor to take away guns, he did what he wanted within the law.

I think Obama just has a very different perspective. Hes doesn't give a rat about the future of his party. I don't think he cares about anything but accomplishing his goals-and we all know that one of his long standing goals is to eliminate civilian gun ownership in this country.

I think people are scared (rightly so) that Obama will go outside the aw to do what he wants-and that violence may well ensue

With the current market and the crazyness it would seem like the nation is preparing for war....

Expected....but I still have to ask why all the "Song and Dance" they put on for this?

The asking for everything "song and dance" is their slight of hand trickery of convincing pro 2a people into believing they won the battle when they compromise for taking less.

I think someone with a little intelligence finally got their attention. You pass this bill now and you will lose seats, wait until we win both houses then we will pass it and more.

If Obama goes outside the law, we may very well see ugly times.

The man clearly doesn't see any limits to his power.

A Quote from the simpsons movie "Sir you have gone mad with power....."......." Ofcourse I have....have you ever tried going mad without power? People Dont listen to you"

Seems to fit our current boss quite nicely.

I agree.

I don't remember this level of panic either. Certainly, people didn't go out and buy every single round of ammo whenever Clinton mentioned "gun control."

I think it has a lot of do with Obama's personality. People know that the man is absolutely Anti-American and a complete ego-maniac. That ain't just an opinion. Obama has a very different world-view from anyone we have had in the WH. He also has demonstrated his lack of concern for the concept of "rule of law" and has no concern for the future of his own party.

I think a key difference between Obama and Clinton is concern for their party. Clinton was as anti-gun as they come.... But he was careful to stay within his limits. He didn't roll armor to take away guns, he did what he wanted within the law. He expected to take a little then-and leave his party unscathed to take more later. Obama is definitely more ruthless.

I think Obama just has a very different perspective. He refers to himself as (or compares himself to) Jesus, Ghandi, MLK, Lincoln, FDR, and God.... People realize that there is something very wrong with the man's perspective. Normal people just don't think of themselves the way Obama thinks of himself.

I think people are scared (rightly so) that Obama will go outside the law to do what he wants-and that violence may well ensue.
(Judging by the fact that no one can even find 22s anymore, I am not alone in my fears.)

Obama has kept his hands out of gun legislation through many events and tragedies. At some point, someone had to do something. Besides, the president isn't the one proposing this bill or the one voting on it.

Obama has kept his hands out of gun legislation through many events and tragedies. At some point, someone had to do something. Besides, the president isn't the one proposing this bill or the one voting on it.

I sure wouldn't call "fast n furious" a "hand's off" situation. He was just smart enough to make Holder look like the fall guy. I think something like that would be impeachable if it were traced back to him.

Plus, he has been hardcore anti-gun for decades:

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/obamas-anti-gun-bias-traces-back-decades/

The man has a well-established track record. He is just waiting for some crazy ass legislation to hit his desk.

There are no surprises about Barry. He ain't kidding about eliminating all private gun ownership. He never has been.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom