• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Athens Gun Club smash and grab 4-28-19

The folks you were talking about were probably members here and you must at all times be respectful of other members, even it they are are complete douche bags. The fellers in this video will likely be sailing their new "acquisitions" here so be respectful. LOL!

Not members

Dumb question, but why don't gun shops put all the guns in safes at night? I know it is a pain in the ass, big-time, but I visit a shop when I travel to NY, not NYC, and every gun is in a large tray when on display, and then each tray goes into a safe at night. Don't know how big or many safes there are, but this place has one of the largest 1911 selections, new and used, I have ever seen in my life.

Dumb question, but why don't gun shops put all the guns in safes at night? I know it is a pain in the ass, big-time, but I visit a shop when I travel to NY, not NYC, and every gun is in a large tray when on display, and then each tray goes into a safe at night. Don't know how big or many safes there are, but this place has one of the largest 1911 selections, new and used, I have ever seen in my life.

Time and money I suppose. But most local shops I visit, do put there guns in a safe at night.

Georgia Gun Store has those metal roll down window/door covers. Keeps anyone from just walking up and breaking the glass with a brick or something. Not sure how they would do against a vehicle. I would imagine that even if someone rammed them hard enough to break through though, they aren't stealing anything afterwards

Back
Top Bottom