attention ODT

Just read through this whole thread and I'm not sure I've ever seen someone get called out so bad in all my years of interneting.

Yea all over a misunderstanding apparently. I called people idiots for buying a used glock for $500 and it was turned into the people that sell them for $500 are idiots. I love it. It was not calling anyone out it was a attack. They all backed each other and I am sure they all know each other really well also. I have shown a ton of support for this site everywhere I go, but now I know better than to do that. I say how I feel about Glocks and it all gets twisted. All of you that came at me can kiss my ***

Yea all over a misunderstanding apparently. I called people idiots for buying a used glock for $500 and it was turned into the people that sell them for $500 are idiots. I love it. It was not calling anyone out it was a attack. They all backed each other and I am sure they all know each other really well also. I have shown a ton of support for this site everywhere I go, but now I know better than to do that. I say how I feel about Glocks and it all gets twisted. All of you that came at me can kiss my ***

lol. . . your posting yourself stupid now! & i don't know any of these guy's that "attacked" you :lol:

I don't think anyone really cares. They are just giving you a hard time. You did kinda put your foot in your mouth. This thread will go away in a day or so. No worries. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom