• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

attention ODT

Yea all over a misunderstanding apparently. I called people idiots for buying a used glock for $500 and it was turned into the people that sell them for $500 are idiots. I love it. It was not calling anyone out it was a attack. They all backed each other and I am sure they all know each other really well also. I have shown a ton of support for this site everywhere I go, but now I know better than to do that. I say how I feel about Glocks and it all gets twisted. All of you that came at me can kiss my ***
you threw out a generic insult, regardless of your intention, and when confronted, rather than correct or apologize, you went on the counterattack.. and then are amazed when we don't back down?
same thing I tell my kid. when you screw up, say sorry and mean it, and people forget about it. get defensive and you exasperate the issue.

"oops, I was implying by my rude insult that people should stop overpaying... "

"ahh ok, not likely because of supply/demand but no worries. "

thats all. no hard feelings. we may eventually want to pay less than you're asking for a glock one day ;)

you threw out a generic insult, regardless of your intention, and when confronted, rather than correct or apologize, you went on the counterattack.. and then are amazed when we don't back down?
same thing I tell my kid. when you screw up, say sorry and mean it, and people forget about it. get defensive and you exasperate the issue.

"oops, I was implying by my rude insult that people should stop overpaying... "

"ahh ok, not likely because of supply/demand but no worries. "

thats all. no hard feelings. we may eventually want to pay less than you're asking for a glock one day ;)

Your the confused one go back a few posts and make sure you read my comment you twisted my words. I said nothing of the sort that you said I said.

Your the confused one go back a few posts and make sure you read my comment you twisted my words. I said nothing of the sort that you said I said.

a-digging.jpg

you hang up first... NO you hang up first... NO you hang up first.... i love you more... NO i love you more... NO i love you more....................................

- - - Updated - - -

you hang up first... NO you hang up first... NO you hang up first.... i love you more... NO i love you more... NO i love you more....................................

Back
Top Bottom