• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BARKING DOG IN THE HOOD!(3 doors up)

We put a shock collar on our dog when we take her out. Our neighbor has a dog and she would run back and forth at the fence barking at the dog on the other side. Had to zap her twice after the warning noise. Now when she hears the warning noise she comes running back to me and sit's down. Barking has stopped and none of the neighbors are aggravated. Only took one day for her to learn, after a week no more worries and only zapped twice. Now there's no need for the collar.

My dog barks at a particular guy 24-7. Of course fed ex, school bus, ups, but I tell you one thing... She has nothing on my dang rooster!!! Never has there been a set of lungs so powerful to be so tiny. Non stop last two days and only since I got rid of the Jersey Giant. I'm craving dumplings in my near future.

I had a similar issue, animal control said it had to bark 30 minutes without stopping, record it, yattayatta,
so I bought 5 of these from amazon, snuck over at night armed with a cheap raw steak to keep him occupied while I sneaked around him), and hid them all around the area, within 25 feet of the dog, (is states 20 ft range, but worked at 25) the first night he barked for 5 minutes then shut the hell up after a slight whinning. I went back once a week to change the 9volt batteries and now, 1 yr later he doesn't bark at all.

I live in the Bush, my driveway is over 1000ft from the road, solar security lights all the way down it and infrared cameras covering it and the house, when anything or one breaks the beam, my Weiner Dog goes ballistic, best alarm system you can get, but she only barks when it chirps. We're better protected than my basecamp in the jungle, but it's still no way to live in America, the land of the Free "Cough Cough" I have several rolls of razor wire, but the wife won't let me string it yet (dang it) that and the punji sticks and marbles in tin cans and trip wires and etc....:shocked:

Do you have a car alarm on your car?....if so...park your car as close to your neighbors house as you can without being on their property, make sure where you park is a legal parking spot. Set off your car alarm at random times throughout the day...taking an extraordinary time to cut it off.....When your neighbors says something to you about it tell them....Oh really, didn't notice...the alarm doesn't bother me....

You would be amazed what a simple car alarm at 3AM night after night can do to remedy a situation.

Back
Top Bottom