BCS championship game?

Just your average 24 game win streak....
Considering in those 24 games they have not played a single top 10 team, matter of fact not a single one ranked higher than #16, have only played 4 ranked teams TOTAL and in their latest game it took everything and a ton of luck to beat by ONE POINT an UNRANKED Michigan..... I would not call that 'average' at all.....

Honestly college football schedules are such a joke these days I'm surprised a lot more teams aren't undefeated. I see Alabama and Auburn as 2-1 each :D

Honestly college football schedules are such a joke these days I'm surprised a lot more teams aren't undefeated. I see Alabama and Auburn as 2-1 each :D

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_12_03_na8ajeze.jpg

BAM!!!!!!
EXACTLY

And For The Record I HATE AUBURN.
My Wife on the other hand....

I think OSU could likely lose to the Spartans.
I'm hoping for FSU/Missouri BC game. I think it'd be the most entertaining game.
I might be violently Ill if luck eagle swoops in again.

I'm hoping for FSU/Missouri BC game. I think it'd be the most entertaining game.
I hope they do. FSU/SEC champ is what it needs to be.
I actually think it would be funny if AU gets to the NCG and then wins on some equally absurd play (though I can't imagine another scenario that can compare).

War Eagle! I hope you puke your guts out, and I mean that in the nicest way possible. I am looking forward to the SEC Championship. ihope you are right about OSU, Mizzou or my Tigers would give FSU a better game.

I'm pulling for SEC champ and FSU too. Hopefully to shut a friends trap about his and all the "expert picked" true #1 Criminoles. Great receiving core, and QB is good. But who have they played? I mean a 63-0 win and other big blowouts doesn't scream quality opponents to me. And polls and schedules are 2/3 of ranking.
I am not an expert or even overly informed. Just look at the schedules and watch a few college football shows. FSU is talented and they "look good" from all aspects, but are they competitive in a conference like ours? I'm not comparing the two, but everyone said the same thing about the Irish and they could take the win and beat an SEC team. I didn't think it would be close and it wasn't much at all.
To me, the experts who get paid to study and report are only selling airtime for shows and viewership to get ratings for games and boost or make money for the BCS. That's it. It's hype because if you say it's not a matchup, no one would care. News sells, controversy is what draw fans in. What say you? Have I got it wrong about Florida? He makes a convincing argument and it's true but I look at who it's against and they look like a big fish in a small pond.
War Eagle!

Back
Top Bottom