BCS championship game?

Never in my life have I wanted FSU to win a game but honestly I can not stand Auburn and it goes back to the 70"s so it's not something new.GO CRIMINOLES!!!!!

Heisman Hopeful not Charged
Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston, who is expected to win the Heisman Trophy as America's top college player, has been cleared of a sexual assault charge. Geraldo Rivera analyzed the prosecutor's decision. "I urge Heisman Trophy voters to read the police report," he said. "This is not a case of some woman conjuring up circumstances years after the fact. This woman began complaining almost immediately, she said she had five vodka shots and some men took her to Winston's apartment. She alleges that he assaulted her, she fought him off, and he took her into the bathroom where he finished the act. The cop who interviewed her said she was bruised, and I submit that if this was some nobody the cops would have responded far differently. This woman has been ridiculed, she has dropped out of school. This is an outrage!"

Yet doesn't push the issue until he becomes a Heisman candidate.

Don't worry. When he signs the NFL contract the Civil Suit will be filed and we will see the real motivation.

My prayers were answered. SEC in and the Buckeyes watch on TV. As far as who wins now, even though I'm a SEC follower it wouldn't hurt my feelings to see FSU win it all, they've had a he'll of a season. The only scenario that would have been better for me would have been OH playing either AU or Bama and Urban getting his arse wooped by either, but as things were this year it was BCS impossible.

Nick T

She went immeidately to hospital. It was NOT consensual. She had brusies on her elbows, arms, and legs, rough play? The two djorks who are witnesses are friends of Winstons and are the one's who took her to his apt after buying her five shots. The state attorney Meggs is a FSU Alumni, this is the good ol boy network in full protection mode. Face it, any other school but his and he would be screaming bloody murder.

Classic preferential treatment of someone who IS a somebody. If this were some regular joe, he would have been immediately arrested.

Heisman Hopeful not Charged
Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston, who is expected to win the Heisman Trophy as America's top college player, has been cleared of a sexual assault charge. Geraldo Rivera analyzed the prosecutor's decision. "I urge Heisman Trophy voters to read the police report," he said. "This is not a case of some woman conjuring up circumstances years after the fact. This woman began complaining almost immediately, she said she had five vodka shots and some men took her to Winston's apartment. She alleges that he assaulted her, she fought him off, and he took her into the bathroom where he finished the act. The cop who interviewed her said she was bruised, and I submit that if this was some nobody the cops would have responded far differently. This woman has been ridiculed, she has dropped out of school. This is an outrage!"

First off, Geraldo Rivera has got as much credibility as the piece of toilet paper that I used to wipe my hiney this morning. I thought this case was unusaully fishy and smells of the Duke LaCrosse team case, and look where that went - http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/2013/11/22/crystal-mangum-duke-lacrosse-rape-accuser-guilty-murder/3680701/ These days you really can't get accurate information by reading newspaper articles, the quality of journalism is nonexistent. Best to reserve judgment until all facts are known.

Back
Top Bottom