• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Behold a Pale Horse

Red it back in 1992, Spooky stuff,and very strange. So far everything he said the Govt was gonna do has come to be so.???
But I'm sure you will get a lot of comments and tin foil smileys from those who didn't read the whole book.

The opening to this video has a comment from cooper in it 3 months before this took place.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=e-wXcJA-et0&feature=endscreen

Last edited:
i own it but havnt read the whole thing. the guy says he saw a ufo come out of the ocean and fly away while he was on a navy ship so its definatly tin foil worthy

This is actually Charlie Daniels' documentary about Agenda 21 and world government featuring Lt Gen Boykin, Larry Pratt, Jim Marrs, Joel Skousen, and Gerald Celente. Not the book "Behold a Pale Horse" by William Cooper, which is what I immediately what I thought from the OP. Looks like an interesting documentary but still intro course to the new world order.

Tin Foil Hattery is only a mockery until it comes true....then it becomes early warning.

Something I came across recently was the request for a constitutional convention in which states are trying to repeal obamacare, pair that with Koske's armed march on 7/4/13 and you have a means to really screw the pooch with the country. All it takes is for someone to do something stupid and watch the constitution get "Modernized".

Tin Foil Hattery is only a mockery until it comes true....then it becomes early warning.

Something I came across recently was the request for a constitutional convention in which states are trying to repeal obamacare, pair that with Koske's armed march on 7/4/13 and you have a means to really screw the pooch with the country. All it takes is for someone to do something stupid and watch the constitution get "Modernized".

Constitutional Conventions have been suggested since 2008. I've followed a few online. It always comes down to what people believe are essentials beliefs in coming together. People are so ignorant as to how the system works and how certain parts of it are being preserved behind the scenes that they can never get their essentials right.

I guess even "Patriots" can't read the Declaration and Constitution and grasp it. Forget about treaties.

I thought you were speaking of William Cooper as well. He was killed in a shoot out with law enforcement in 2001, about 1 month after 911.

I read the william cooper book. he mentions in one chapter about mass shootings and the gun control that will follow from it, and even mentioned a shooting in a school where children will die, and the outcry for sweeping gun control will come.

Exactly, you think all these congressmen really don't have anything better to do?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/03/citizen-hearing-on-disclo_3_n_3208536.html

Back
Top Bottom