• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Being broke! With sarcasm.

Shoot, my extended family is doing a lottery for the kid's presents. We've got so many nieces and nephews it's crazy!

So instead of buying 25 presents, we are only buying for 2 kids. My daughter and son picked numbers out of a hat and know who they have to buy for. Up to $30 per present was the deal.

Now for everyone else, I'm getting a few bag's of pretzels from Sam's Club and drizzle white/dark chocolate and bag them all up individually.... Merry Christmas!

Shoot, my extended family is doing a lottery for the kid's presents. We've got so many nieces and nephews it's crazy!

So instead of buying 25 presents, we are only buying for 2 kids. My daughter and son picked numbers out of a hat and know who they have to buy for. Up to $30 per present was the deal.

Now for everyone else, I'm getting a few bag's of pretzels from Sam's Club and drizzle white/dark chocolate and bag them all up individually.... Merry Christmas!

Hey, whatever works in the big families!

I spoil my Niece and Nephew. Anything they want up to 500 dollars. But I don't have kids of my own or a wife or any BS to deal with during the holidays.

1) Presumably anyone you buy gifts for is someone you love.
2) Presumably those loved gift recipients love you back.
3) Anyone who truly loves you wouldn't want you to miss a deal on a new gun.

Sleep well. ;)

On a serious note, there's no toy I need bad enough that I'd deprive a child of a present. We're into great nieces and nephews at this point (nieces and nephews are all too old). I think last year we were at 15. Added 2 more since then. Ok, great, now I'm feeling extra poor too! :doh:

1) Presumably anyone you buy gifts for is someone you love.
2) Presumably those loved gift recipients love you back.
3) Anyone who truly loves you wouldn't want you to miss a deal on a new gun.

Sleep well. ;)

On a serious note, there's no toy I need bad enough that I'd deprive a child of a present. We're into great nieces and nephews at this point (nieces and nephews are all too old). I think last year we were at 15. Added 2 more since then. Ok, great, now I'm feeling extra poor too! :doh:

Oh they won't be deprived . As I type my sister is telling me what my niece and nephew would like. I'm still contemplating something for my other 3 year old niece.

Back
Top Bottom