• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best AR for $1100?

High quality BCG, high quality CHF barrel, excellent quality control. Everything built correctly (not just "to spec" like you'll see in a lot of other brands). Geissele triggers are the way to go as well, I've only fired them, never owned one, however if you use basic research ability, you'll find everyone from 3 gunners to Seal Team 6 ( Bin Laden was killed with a Geissele trigger!!) approves. Battlecomps are the muzzle brake of the 21st century, you'll have almost zero muzzle climb with one on the end.
^^^^ Where do you get this B.S. that Bin Laden was killed w/ a Geissel trigger? I'm sorry but I've seen 3 geissel triggers go down in one day under hard use in a training enviroment. Do you really think a guy who can do about 100 push ups in 2 min. really need a 9 oz trigger??? Really??? 3 gun guys prob use them, but I hate to break it to you... 3 gun is NOT very hard on a firearm. And I've seen 3 gun rigs break during a compition, and it was the dudes trigger. ( no idea what he was running in the gun.) BTW, how is that Dan. Def./ Noveske AR of yours running?

^^^^ Where do you get this B.S. that Bin Laden was killed w/ a Geissel trigger? I'm sorry but I've seen 3 geissel triggers go down in one day under hard use in a training enviroment. Do you really think a guy who can do about 100 push ups in 2 min. really need a 9 oz trigger??? Really??? 3 gun guys prob use them, but I hate to break it to you... 3 gun is NOT very hard on a firearm. And I've seen 3 gun rigs break during a compition, and it was the dudes trigger. ( no idea what he was running in the gun.) BTW, how is that Dan. Def./ Noveske AR of yours running?

It wasn't a G trigger.....it was a KAC 2 stage.....I have info from a certain team member

Probably because the SSF was designed for the JSOC community via their request. There's a video (I'll post it when I get home) of Geissele interviewing a ST6 member about how they like them. I can do 100 pushups in 2 minutes, does this mean I want an 8lb trigger full of grit and an unknown break? Any other questions mam?

Probably because the SSF was designed for the JSOC community via their request. There's a video (I'll post it when I get home) of Geissele interviewing a ST6 member about how they like them. I can do 100 pushups in 2 minutes, does this mean I want an 8lb trigger full of grit and an unknown break? Any other questions mam?

The SSF was designed for JSOC, but that doesn't mean it was used by the guy that pulled the trigger. I like G triggers, but let's not speculate about things that we don't have first hand knowledge about.

If there is a video, well then, it must be true... BTW anytime you want to do 100 push ups in two min. I'll be more than happy to count them. Take your shirt off, and go play some more PS3 black ops....

Back
Top Bottom