• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best AR for $1100?

GandR Tactical is the first place I'd look. They usually have midlength guns and carbines in stock.I know some people will say I'm crazy, but I'd take the BCM over the Colt. Similar quality and spec, but the BCM is going to have a nicer finish to it.
Not crazy at all.

I would recommend the S&W M&P with mag pul set up. comes right at 1000.
or the new rock river arms LAR 47
this is an AR that shoots AK rounds and takes AK mags. ITs on my NExt rifle to buy list! paying big on a credit card just to max it out b4 the 10 round ban comes back!

the XM bushmaster is not a bad buy either at 800, the DPMS AR 308 or the RRA LAR 308 are not bad 308 ARs for the 1000 price range. Olympic arms makes a good AR at 750. The topic army markman give most appluase to the bushmaster and olympic arms. Colt didnt rate so hot.
Armalite makes a nice AR at 1100 the m15. Id recommend going to a out door range and trying out as many as u can

I would recommend the S&W M&P with mag pul set up. comes right at 1000.
or the new rock river arms LAR 47
this is an AR that shoots AK rounds and takes AK mags. ITs on my NExt rifle to buy list! paying big on a credit card just to max it out b4 the 10 round ban comes back!

sure is cheaper shooting 7.62 for $225 or so for 1k while the masses are paying $375 1k of brass cased 5.56. i aint paying over $300/1k for .223/5.56 unless some desperation issue arises. for now i dont need any and ill buy Wolf as it comes available to stay in my desired cost range. i dont dig AKs so...

sure is cheaper shooting 7.62 for $225 or so for 1k while the masses are paying $375 1k of brass cased 5.56. i aint paying over $300/1k for .223/5.56 unless some desperation issue arises. for now i dont need any and ill buy Wolf as it comes available to stay in my desired cost range. i dont dig AKs so...

another good point. for Also S&W 5.45 x 39 upper I have seen them going on gun broker for 400
not a bad extra upper to get, considering for 165 you can get 1080 round spam can of steel core russian surplus. 320 dollars gets you 2160 rounds of practice ammo.

another good point. for Also S&W 5.45 x 39 upper I have seen them going on gun broker for 400
not a bad extra upper to get, considering for 165 you can get 1080 round spam can of steel core russian surplus. 320 dollars gets you 2160 rounds of practice ammo.

That russkie surplus is some deadly stuff, I'd take it over regular XM193. XM855 is a different story, however.

Back
Top Bottom