• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Better not wear a mask.......

I wear a mask in public to protect others, not myself. If everyone did that, we would have less cases so the experts say and yes, I believe them.
I look at your signature line and just have to shake my head.You wearing a mask,if you were honest with yourself,has nothing to do with keeping others safe.You said it yourself.Your gonna let someone else decide for you,because your in fear.You should be,I am too.But watching others wipe their ass with our constitution makes me mad.Angry enough that fear no longer has bearing anymore.I should fear a Tiger,but I can promise you I would dive on it headfirst like Superman with nothing but pure rage in my eyes and heart if it was attacking my children.The same rage I have now as I watch our countries God given rights to life and liberty be brushed aside as though we never had them.We all should burn with this anger with whats happening to our country over this.

The mask I wear is a gaiter in a pattern that resembles black breakup camo. That plus my sunglasses and hat means you cant see anything on my head except the top of my ears. It makes people nervous....real nervous, and truth to tell, I kind of like it that way. I don't bother people and would like the same in return. So......I stopped wearing it.

People, for the love of John Moses Browning do a little research some people are here to argue and troll for sport.

Some quotes from the Mayo clinic concerning the use of face mask

The CDC updated its guidance to recommend widespread use of simple cloth face coverings to help prevent transmission of COVID-19 by people who have the virus but don't know it.

A cloth mask is worn to help protect others in case the wearer has the virus
. An N95 mask helps protect the wearer from getting the virus from others.

Link to the search:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/search/search-results?q=n95

Again decide what's best for you not for everyone.

I have looked all over the WJCL news sight to find the clip of the mayor trying to make it a city ordnance to wear a mask when in city limits. Announced on air at 6:10 or so.

People, for the love of John Moses Browning do a little research some people are here to argue and troll for sport.

Some quotes from the Mayo clinic concerning the use of face mask

The CDC updated its guidance to recommend widespread use of simple cloth face coverings to help prevent transmission of COVID-19 by people who have the virus but don't know it.

A cloth mask is worn to help protect others in case the wearer has the virus
. An N95 mask helps protect the wearer from getting the virus from others.

Link to the search:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/search/search-results?q=n95

Again decide what's best for you not for everyone.
they should stfu about it then,none of their damn business if a person wants to wear one

Dont have a problem with who wears one,just dont want anyone telling me I need or have to.(To help stop the spread if I have it)If I have it a silly mask is not gonna make anyone around me any safer,because if I have it its on my clothes,skin,hair,hands,shoes,socks,underwear,sunglasses,glasses,hat etc,and Im spreading it all over east Jesus anyway.Man its like people dont do any critical thinking anymore.They just listen to some knuckle head with a title who could care less about yours or anyone else health.They are batting an average of exactly zero with their data and prodictions,yet people still take what they are spewing as having meaning.

I wear a mask in public to protect others, not myself. If everyone did that, we would have less cases so the experts say and yes, I believe them.

I look at your signature line and just have to shake my head.You wearing a mask,if you were honest with yourself,has nothing to do with keeping others safe.You said it yourself.Your gonna let someone else decide for you,because your in fear.You should be,I am too.But watching others wipe their ass with our constitution makes me mad.Angry enough that fear no longer has bearing anymore.I should fear a Tiger,but I can promise you I would dive on it headfirst like Superman with nothing but pure rage in my eyes and heart if it was attacking my children.The same rage I have now as I watch our countries God given rights to life and liberty be brushed aside as though we never had them.We all should burn with this anger with whats happening to our country over this.

What part of my sig line makes you shake your head? Did I say you need to wear a mask? Have I said I was in fear? I said I wear a mask for others if you read it. I doubt a mask would protect me. If you had the virus and was coughing and you had a mask on, then a mask may protect me. Wear one or not, it is up to you.
I don't try to berate people for not wearing a mask unlike some non mask wearers.
I trust some Drs and very few politicians. You have no idea how I feel about our rights being brushed aside and what is happening to our country.
What does me and my wife wearing a mask have to do with Liberty?

It was the "if everyone wore a mask we would have less cases,"which unfortunately is a or THE talking point of Liberals.As though we or I or anyone who chooses not to wear a mask in Public are causing more sickness.Again a liberal talking point.Your signature line is "Truth to a liberal is like salt to a slug"It just seemed odd to have that line but further their talking points.Have no problem with you wearing a mask.I read quite well.Your words conveyed as a non mask wearer we are responsible for more cases.So yes in a way you were berating non mask wearers.The fear part comes in with believing the professionals who have been wrong since the beginning,letting them make the choice for you.Do you really believe a mask only,if someone has it,will help prevent the spread when its all over their body.So the potential for infecting others is certain because that virus gets on anything they get near and or touch.We all have to access that risk for OURSELVES!Thats why due delligence with hand washing and how we enter our home after being out is so important.Way more important than a silly mask.Those are things I have no control over at your home,and rightly so.Im with or without a mask in no way responcible,nor any other non-mask wearer, for your words "more cases",and no where in your original post did you convey or say you thought a mask would not protect you,in fact it was quite the opposite virtue signaling that its for others and conveying your wishes for others to do the same only emboldens those in charge to take such a basic choice and now make it theirs.

Back
Top Bottom