• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Better not wear a mask.......

I wear a mask. My wife has asked me to, and I'll do what she asks. And I'll keep my mouth shut in public, even though I'd like to dot every redneck that looks at me weird, I won't. And I think that those silly broads sittin in their cars cryin on tiktok about how everybody in the world ISNT wearing a mask are the scum of the earth...

But I ain't messin with no mean lookin old codger, mask or not, that probably has a 1911 older than my dad under his truck seat and a skinnin knife as long as my forearm in his glove box.

Do what you will sirs :yo:

:hungry:
I wear a mask. My wife has asked me to, and I'll do what she asks. And I'll keep my mouth shut in public, even though I'd like to dot every redneck that looks at me weird, I won't. And I think that those silly broads sittin in their cars cryin on tiktok about how everybody in the world ISNT wearing a mask are the scum of the earth...

But I ain't messin with no mean lookin old codger, mask or not, that probably has a 1911 older than my dad under his truck seat and a skinnin knife as long as my forearm in his glove box.

Do what you will sirs :yo:
I resemble that remark :hungry:

who you calling ignorant:boink:
REPORTED!!!! Like I said fake or not. I have been following the “news” about children that show no symptoms what so ever now developing something strange. I love my grandchildren and WILL NEVER take any chance. :clock:
Loving your grandchildren is a given.No one doubts that for a second.The bigger Point I was driving home,was the very thing you are saying,is the very SAME argument the elite left use as the reason,to take away the things,we are on this site because of.Taking away my guns is not gonna make your grandchildren safer.You wearing a mask in their presence for safety, is akin to me taking shelter from the rain under a piece of chain link fence. Its not gonna keep me from getting wet.Just treat everything outside your home as suspect of being Covd-infected.Exercise good common sense and your grandchildren will be safe with you.

Back
Top Bottom