• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Browning O/U vs Beretta O/U aka Over Under Chat

you should, they arent worth a darn, maybe for the weekend warrior but not when its gonna see a ton of action
For the high volume sporting clays shooters, are the replacement triggers from Beretta in the A300's failing again?
The most recent that I learned of failed at somewhere around 1000 rounds. They bought 5 flats of ammo and the gun at the same time and the trigger failed before the 5th flat :(

For the high volume sporting clays shooters, are the replacement triggers from Beretta in the A300's failing again?
The most recent that I learned of failed at somewhere around 1000 rounds. They bought 5 flats of ammo and the gun at the same time and the trigger failed before the 5th flat :(
My A400 was the same way. 391 was the last good Beretta auto lol.

His dad and I owned boats across from each other in a marina.. his Dad died tragically about 9 years ago but that is him…
I need to call him. It's been awhile since I went through him. He was reserving his stuff for the club last time we chatted. It may be different now. We'd meet up at a gas station in Marietta and load countless flats into my truck lol.

I need to call him. It's been awhile since I went through him. He was reserving his stuff for the club last time we chatted. It may be different now. We'd meet up at a gas station in Marietta and load countless flats into my truck lol.
He will take care of u I will text him if u would like.. I was pallbearer for his Dad he knows my boys and wife very well. We were at his wedding and both him and his Dad Dennis were guests at our cabin many times

He will take care of u I will text him if u would like.. I was pallbearer for his Dad he knows my boys and wife very well. We were at his wedding and both him and his Dad Dennis were guests at our cabin many times
I appreciate it! I'll let you know if decide to reach back out to him for shells. I've let my membership expire at Garland and rarely get a chance to shoot now. I still have 15 or 20 flats to work off of and a ton of loose shells in totes.

Back
Top Bottom