• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CNN gun control poll

Didn't notice that before but I do think the "no" tally has been sitting at 100 for over an hour, despite many people hitting it.

You aint surprised that the Communist News Network would adjust the votes to fit their narrative, are you? It's just a matter of time before these hard left networks fall on their sword for the cause. The only question is will it be CNN or MSNBC first? Their executives have already said that ratings don't matter. Really? Do you think they could get away with that at Fox?

What they are really saying is that they fully intend to keep advancing the hard left liberal agenda until the bitter end. So until these networks sell to new owners or they just implode they will keep spewing the bull**** at those dim enough to watch. And those numbers continue to drop.

The biggest problem I see is that gun control can mean many different things to many different people. It is ambiguously worded in order to support their own stance....

Stupid, generic poll. IMO, nothing wrong watching a little CNN, MSNBC or Fox. I like to see what MSM wants to program me with. It encourages my own skepticism and free-thinking but I don't think that's the case for most of the herd. Btw, I voted no!

Back
Top Bottom