• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Connecticut gun registration

I just can`t believe that no group or lawyer has challenged the law as unconstitutional.

The NRA doesnt want this fight, they have stayed very quiet on whats going on in CT, and I dont know of anyone else with enough backing to even consider it. Plus, I dont think you'd get a CT judge to rule this as unconstitutional. Seeing that the US is a republic of states, what happens in CT is separate and distinct from what happens in GA or any other state.

This isnt a federal program, its a state program, I dont think there is a chance in hell that this happens in GA, or AZ, or TX, or NH, the people of the state wouldnt support it, and the state legislature wont support it.

Fear of loss is what keeps the thugs in charge CP.

The founders would have been hanged and risked it. We're scared of foreclosing on the mcmansion.

And this is why our society is weak and our once great country is going straight to hell. For every man that will stand and fight, a hundred will cower down. There is strength in unity, but waking people up and organizing them to stand up for their very freedoms is quite a task, strangely enough. We are a spoiled country with no understanding of what it is like to live under tyranny. So many people do not believe it can ever happen to them. In the end we will get what we deserve. If the so called men of this country do not stand up and do something about what it happening, or being attempted, then we do not deserve our liberty. We are slapping all of our past generations in the face, and our grandchildren will despise us for being a bunch of weaklings with no backbone. Thanks for reading this far. Morning rant over.

And this is why our society is weak and our once great country is going straight to hell. For every man that will stand and fight, a hundred will cower down. There is strength in unity, but waking people up and organizing them to stand up for their very freedoms is quite a task, strangely enough. We are a spoiled country with no understanding of what it is like to live under tyranny. So many people do not believe it can ever happen to them. In the end we will get what we deserve. If the so called men of this country do not stand up and do something about what it happening, or being attempted, then we do not deserve our liberty. We are slapping all of our past generations in the face, and our grandchildren will despise us for being a bunch of weaklings with no backbone. Thanks for reading this far. Morning rant over.
Tyranny is already here and gaining a stronger foothold by the day. It is happening at such a pace that many do not notice. One chop at a time brings down the tree. The time to prepare is now. What little freedoms we have now will be gone by the time my daughter reach's my age if nothing is done!

I would do it, Because it is much better to be caught with the registration than without and become a criminal who has to forfeit his guns.

And this attitude is exactly why these types of things are happening. Again, the people elect these politicians that in turn tell us what we can and cannot have. Now they are trying to tell us what parts of our Constitution they will protect and what parts they will destroy. And so many people accept them chipping away at our rights because it is more convenient just to comply than to stand up and fight back. And I have no tolerance for this attitude. None at all.

Back
Top Bottom